• Free Shipping on Domestic Orders

Blog

Zero-Waste Journey: Office

Zero-Waste Journey: Office

  If your home office is anything like our's was, then you'd agree, there is a ton of opportunity for reducing waste. Honestly, off all...
by Joeny Ortiz on September 14, 2018
0
Zero-Waste Journey: Closet

Zero-Waste Journey: Closet

  We totally understand if after KonMari-ing your home you still have lots of stuff in your closet. If you're anything like us, than we...
by Joeny Ortiz on September 12, 2018
0
4 Ways to Zero-Waste Your Coffee Routine

4 Ways to Zero-Waste Your Coffee Routine

It’s easy to feel like the actions we take are too small to make an impact on the world. It’s a common felling that everyone...
by Joeny Ortiz on September 11, 2018
0
Zero-Waste Journey: Bathroom

Zero-Waste Journey: Bathroom

Practicing a zero-waste lifestyle is one of the fastest and easiest strategies that people can implement to immediately reduce their environmental impact.  Our Zero-Waste Home series...
by Joeny Ortiz on September 10, 2018
0
Get Your Fix the Green Way: Reusable Coffee Cup

Get Your Fix the Green Way: Reusable Coffee Cup

  If you’re like me, you like to start every day with a fresh cup of joe. And, I’d guess most of you work in...
by Joeny Ortiz on September 09, 2018
0
The Newest Trend Sweeping Coffee Shops

The Newest Trend Sweeping Coffee Shops

Move aside, almond milk. There is another plant-based milk nearby — and it's sprouting up at coffee shops all around the US. Oat milk, prevalently...
by Joeny Ortiz on February 16, 2018
0

About

Every day millions of single-use cups make their way to our landfills. About 1% of that is recyclable and the remaining 99% will take decades to degrade.

Shop Now

NEWSLETTER SIGNUP

Sign up for our e-mail and be the first who know our special offers! Furthermore, we will give a 15% discount on the next order after you sign up.

BACK TO TOP